Swimming Resources & Links
- Amateur Swimming Association – A comprehensive guide to all levels of swimming. There is a useful page which allows visitors to search for swimming clubs around the country. The website also has some useful links, including a link to the swimfit page; a nationwide project aiming to encourage everyone to get fit through swimming. In addition, the website has a calendar listing the dates of all national swimming events in Britain and a good page devoted to swimmers who have a disability.
- Scottish Amateur Swimming Association – A guide to swimming in Scotland with a comprehensive list of swimming club locations.
- Welsh Amateur Swimming Association – A guide to swimming in Wales with a list of swimming clubs around the country.
- Swim Ulster – A guide to swimming in Northern Ireland.
- Sports Coach UK – A detailed website with information about swimming coaching.
- Total Immersion – A website dedicated to helping visitors find a coach.
- English Schools Swimming Association – A resource designed to help schools sign up for help coaching swimming lessons.
- Pullbuoy – A website featuring regularly updated swimming news and advice on swimming techniques.
- BBC Sports Academy – There is a useful link to swimming on the BBC’s Sports Academy page.